Eredmény: 1 - 1 (1) összesen

Téma: AwesomeHD News - Halloween Freeleech Staff Picks

Legenda

User Info Menu

AwesomeHD News - Halloween Freeleech Staff Picks

On a dark Samhain huddled around a cauldron can be seen a coven of witches. They can be heard chanting

Double, double toil and trouble;
    Fire burn and caldron bubble.
    Fillet of a daxie snake,
    In the caldron boil and bake;
    Eye of glorp and toe of koji,
    Wool of blackdemon and tongue of v6,
    Purgatory's fork and jaesun's sting,
    radigast's leg and MSA's wing,
    For a charm of powerful trouble,
    Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Double, double toil and trouble;
    Fire burn and caldron bubble.
    Cool it with a Ouroboros' blood,
    Then the charm is firm and good.

The witches potion is complete and with it comes the return of the Annual AHD Halloween Celebration. This year we are going to kick off with some staff picks.

MSA wrote:
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit [1988]

Meh, I'm not good in choosing horror or Halloween movies, so here's a movie one where the villain - Judge Doom - actually scared the living poo out of me as a kid. It's a marvelous movie and truly revolutionary in its animation. Oh, and uh.. if you have a young son, let him watch Jessica Rabbit perform "Why Don't You Do Right" please, trust me

FreakTown wrote:
    The Blair Witch Project [1999]

I'm not big on horror movies but we used to get together to watch the Blair Witch when I was a teen on Halloween. It wasn't really all that scary when sitting together with >10 people laughing their asses off, but we had a few drinking games revolving around this movie which made people do scary shit.

glorp wrote:
    The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert [1994]

I'm not a big fan of horror/thriller genre movies. This will satisfy the theme of crazy people dressing up in costumes and it's a really good movie too.

daxie wrote:
    Vampyr [1932]

Haven't actually seen it but it looks cool.

tehlarsie wrote:
    The VVitch: A New-England Folktale (AKA: The Witch) [2015]

First movie from Robert Eggers, and quite the debut at that! A good warming-up film for his upcoming The Lighthouse.

jaesun wrote:
    Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part VI [1986]

Good enough

arsenal2008 wrote:
    Friday the 13th [1980]

My first horror movie, I was 10 years old when I watched this, it scared the shit out of me.

Ouroboros wrote:
    [Rec] (AKA: REC) [2007]

This one has always been one of my favorites, it's well made, quite scary in some parts. Also the fact that it's in Spanish kind of adds to it I think.

BLACKDEMON wrote:
    28 Days Later... [2002]

Rarely watch horror movies but this is one of those movies i just had to make an exception for.

TufInside wrote:
    Bride of Frankenstein (1935)

One of those classics you HAVE to watch before you die.

v6 wrote:
    Army of Darkness (AKA: The Evil Dead 3) [1992]

A cult horror classic with an absolutely absurd sense of humor. Perfect for Halloween. Highly recommended!

BabyPirate wrote:
    Nice nice.. I am in as well. I want to suggest Trick 'r Treat [2008]

It's amazing to see how different stories fuse in one another on Halloween and change some people's lives for better. Nothing too spooky. However, the plot deserves attention.

Purgatory wrote:
    World War Z [2013]

You can't run fast enough as the Last Letter always gets ya!

radigast wrote:
    The Walking Dead: Season 01 [2010] - decibeL / h.264 Remux / 1080p / Blu-ray / DTS-HD MA / AHD Gold + DXVA / Freeleech! / Internal!

While technically not a movie, what's Halloween without a good zombie showing at its finest? Get your fix of brains, bravery, and ... Daryl!

jrsdead wrote:
    Three from Hell (AKA: 3 from Hell) [2019]

Rob Zombie wraps up the trilogy that began with House of 1000 Corpses and continued with The Devils Rejects. Not as good as the past efforts but still worth a watch. Sid Haig RIP

All Staff Picks will be freeleech until Monday 4 November 2019. Only torrents uploaded before this announcement will be freeleech, any uploaded after will not be freeleech.

Also it wouldn't be Halloween without some Trick or Treat action. As always this is a gamble that can go either way so be prepared to win or lose when you try Trick or Treat.

The Staff

2. # ADS
    Tárhely szolgáltató
    Dinosaur

Címkék ehhez a témához