Eredmény: 1 - 1 (1) összesen

Téma: TvChaosUK News (update #21)

Legenda

User Info Menu

TvChaosUK News (update #21)

From site's staff on their Facebook page:

Quote:

Hello All... time for your daily dose of TVC news!

Things are a bit more stable at the moment (touch wood). I think this may well be because so many of you listened and stopped the red torrents from the old site...thank you!

For those who missed yesterday's update: We need you to stop and remove all torrent files that you downloaded from the old site. Not the actual downloaded files (the shows themselves), just the torrent files from your client. They will not work with t...he new site and so there is no point to keeping them and they are causing major server overloading so they have to go! If and when the shows are uploaded again you will be able to help by reseeding the new torrents.

It is not all good news though. The new site really isn't up to the job that we need it to do so, although it will stay up now to allow you access, sooner rather than later we will have to move to something better. At the moment we are trying to work out how to do this with the minimum of disruption to the members (and staff!), but this being Chaos it is bound to be a rollercoaster ride as usual! I will of course keep you updated every step of the way.

I have now caught up with the back log of password edits and the message box has been reactivated so that the next lot can be done. As before, only password requests can be dealt with here. There are at least a dozen staff on site who are more than capable of answering any of your other questions!

Don't forget to include your username!!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone...don't do anything that I wouldn't do....

2. # ADS
    Tárhely szolgáltató
    Dinosaur

Címkék ehhez a témához