Eredmény: 1 - 1 (1) összesen

Téma: TvChaosUK News (update #20)

Legenda

User Info Menu

TvChaosUK News (update #20)

From site's staff on their Facebook page:

Quote:

It is just going to be one of those days folks...As you will have noticed the site is not stable and we can expect some more downtime.

Again can I ask everyone to stop every red torrent that came from the old site. This is absolutely vital as they are still sending literally millions of announces and are causing the server to massively overload. Don't delete the shows obviously, but make sure the torrent files are either stopped entirely or deleted in your client (not just

... paused).

The server and the new script really are not up to the job so we are working on ways to upgrade both, whilst still trying to maintain an interim service on the current site so that you do not miss out on your current shows.
    Those who have been with us for years will know that this is nothing new...we have rebuilt several times and although it is always rough, we persevere and come back bigger and better each time so please continue to bear with us.

I am unable to answer any more password reset messages at this time...I can't change them, because I can't get in long enough!

Please don't send messages telling me that the site is down...It really isn't helpful and I won't be reading them until it is back up anyway! I have temporarily disabled the private message function so as to not lose those waiting for their resets in a schlew of bug reports.

2. # ADS
    Tárhely szolgáltató
    Dinosaur

Címkék ehhez a témához