Eredmény: 1 - 1 (1) összesen

Téma: HDTime News - About site's future

Legenda

User Info Menu

HDTime News - About site's future

Google Translation:

I have to say goodbye to everyone because I can't afford the cost of the website due to my personal economic problems. When I first built the station because of my love for HD, I just wanted to build a home of high-definition enthusiasts. Here you can share technology, share your work, share your life, and you can come in and chat, blow water, you can download. A large piece of home to enjoy relaxing after the fatigue of work, because of this belief and persistence, I have met many like-minded friends here, who also gave the website a lot of help, but because it has been insisting on not profiting, not advertising, so many years at the website part of the cost is still my own. I didn't want fundraising this time. After all, because of the pressure of work and life, I didn't have time to make and share. The website has not updated resources for a long time. I don't want to let everyone in trouble. But after the announcement, I saw many friends hope that the website can continue to live. This has become a part of everyone's life, recording everyone's bits and pieces, not me alone, if I close the website because of me personally and not consider everyone. So I ask for your thoughts here. If I open fundraising, are you willing to support it?

2. # ADS
    Tárhely szolgáltató
    Dinosaur

Címkék ehhez a témához